Kayak (SinK) Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eneral website question for the web designers/developers out there

Go down

eneral website question for the web designers/developers out there  Empty eneral website question for the web designers/developers out there

Post  martin2020 Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:37 pm

hi Guys

I currently have a web site. I use magento to manage the shop/ecommerce side of things and i have a WP Blog to which i add reciipes and news events

the WP blog also publishes any new updates to my facebook page for the business

However, as things get busier, i'm struggling to keep on top of regularly adding recipes to the site - so it can go weeks without anything fresh being added.

What are my options of using another companies recipes and having them update on my blog/site?

I've seen a few widgets that i could embed - and when the reader clicks on them, they go to an external site (i've no problem with that!)

is there anything else i can have - like an RSS feed aggregator - for example, a page that is something like newsnow.co.uk that would capture any new recipe updates from a number of sites and then my readers could click on a link to go to that recipe (again, an external site)

looking for ideas and options to have a recipe/cooking tips/cooking demonstrations area on my site, with regular updates/fresh content - that i don't have to maintain.

I know, i'm looking for something for nothing!!

SEO|SEO UK

martin2020

Back to top Go down