Kayak (SinK) Fishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would have been all over this boat

Go down

I would have been all over this boat Empty I would have been all over this boat

Post  aram624 Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 am

I tried one at JamBay a number of years ago and REALLY liked it. At the time I had just purchased a T120 or I would have been all over this boat!! Speed was decent, easy to get up to speed, stable as the day is long and lots of storage. I've always kicked myself in the butt for not buying one..
================

Business Software | Online Business

aram624

Back to top Go down

I would have been all over this boat Empty The new math of bank reform

Post  aram624 Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:47 am

The saga of bank reform refuses to reach closure. Just when you think it's all over except the post-game analysis, the referee blows another whistle and announces everybody is going to keep on playing...

On Sunday, Reuters reported that Massachusetts Republican Scott Brown is having second thoughts about supporting the bill. Brown was apparently unsatisfied that he successfully managed to gain key concessions weakening the bill by threatening to withdraw his support; now he is upset that the Democrats managed to figure out a fiscally prudent way to pay for the costs that might accrue from actually winding down a troubled financial institution as specified by the legislation.

Driving Lessons Glasgow |

Driving Lessons

aram624

Back to top Go down